- These general conditions of sale (hereinafter, “General Conditions”) apply to all distance sales of “Vstyle London” products (hereinafter, “Products” or “Product”) carried out through the www.VstyleLondon.com website (hereinafter, “Website”). www.VstyleLondon.com website (hereinafter, “Website”).
- Distance selling services described in these General Conditions are only available to consumers (hereinafter, “Clients” or “Client”) being natural persons acting for purposes extraneous to their trade, business, craft and profession, aged over 18 (or, if they are minors, duly authorized by their legal representative).
- The language used to enter any contract through this Website is Indian.
- Clients are required to carefully read the General Conditions, which have been made available on the Website to enable Clients to acknowledge, store and reproduce them pursuant to the Indian Distance and Door-to-Door Sales Act (2005:59) (hereinafter, “Distance Sales Act”).A copy of the General Conditions shall in any case be sent to the Client by email, as set out in Paragraph 7 of these General Conditions. Contracts with the Clients will be archived by Vstyle London Pvt Ltd with access for the Clients via the Website through their account.
- Contracts entered into with Vstyle London Pvt Ltd (as defined below) through the Website are governed by Indian Law, including the Indian Consumer Sales Act (1990:932) (hereinafter, “Consumer Sales Act”) and the Distance Sales Act.
- The prices of the Products are indicated on the Website in INR. Delivery costs could be added to the price of the Products and are indicated separately on the order form.
- Vstyle London Pvt Ltd regularly verifies that all the prices displayed on the Website are correct, however, cannot guarantee the absence of errors. In the event that an error in the pricing of a Product is detected, Vstyle London Pvt Ltd shall offer the Client the opportunity to purchase the Product at the correct price or to cancel the order.
- The essential characteristics and the price of each Product are provided for each Product displayed on the Website.
- If Clients need to correct any errors in data they have entered, they should follow process provided on the Website, before sending their order proposal. In particular, Clients may alter the quantity of Products that they intend to purchase by adding or removing one or more Products from their “shopping bag”.
- By sending an order proposal to Vstyle London, the Client acknowledges and declares that (s)he has read all the instructions provided during the purchase procedure and fully accepts these General Conditions.
- PayPal and Visa are debited before items are shipped or before services are activated by Vstyle London.
We will ship to your PayPal or Payment Card registered address ONLY. Any requests or payments made to an alternative address will NOT be shipped. Please Note: International shipments may be subject to import taxes and/or customs fees. These fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
- US Customers
Due to the increased security measures at the US Customs, deliveries to the US can take up to 40 days.
- Please note
All items will have to be signed for. We send items as soon as possible and we are not responsible for delivery times once shipped. Tracking code/reference will be given to the customer to track their item(s).
International Delivery: FedEx
For full insurance please contact us for a quotation
If any delivery of a products contents appear to be damaged, the package MUST be signed for as ‘damaged’ and we must be notified immediately. Failure to do so will invalidate shipping insurance claims and we will not be liable for the damage.
Information on Products, along with the relevant product codes, are available on the Website.
Vstyle London Pvt Ltd do not charge you for the image, we are charging you for the engraving. So you, the customer, must have your own rights on images used, not Vstyle London. As with all aspects of personalization, there is a risk of error, be it mechanical, material differences or even human errors. Whilst all steps will be taken to minimize these risks, we as Vstyle London Pvt Ltd undertake all work on the provision that we accept no responsibility for loss of product, or expenses incurred to rectify mistakes.
- The contract between Vstyle London Pvt Ltd and the Client shall be deemed to be executed at the moment that the Client receives confirmation from Vstyle London Pvt Ltd that his/her order proposal, sent through the process set out on the Website, has been concluded successfully, once the availability of the Product has been verified and the price for the purchase has been debited to the Client’s credit card or, in the case of payment by bank transfer, confirmation of the receipt of the bank transfer has been received. The Client’s order proposal shall become binding on Vstyle London Pvt Ltd when the Website purchase procedure is completed without error.
- Vstyle London Pvt Ltd reserves the right to partially fulfill any order proposal in the event that one or more of the Products ordered by the Client is not available. In such cases, only the sum relating to the partially fulfilled order proposal shall be debited.
- Vstyle London Pvt Ltd shall not be liable for errors due to Client’s connection to the Website.
At the moment of confirmation of the order or execution of the contract, Vstyle London Pvt Ltd shall provide the Client, by email, a summary of the General Conditions, information on the essential characteristics of the purchased Products, a detailed indication of the price and means of payment, information on delivery charges, information on the conditions, including information on the exclusion of the right of withdrawal for personalized Products, the address to which complaints may be addressed, information on support services and on existing commercial terms. The Client should immediately review this communication and notify Vstyle London Pvt Ltd of any errors or omissions immediately.