Still not getting your answers? Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 080 43756715.
Frequently Asked Questions
Personalized phones and iPad: Lifetime warranty for the personalization process, and 1-year warranty for the phone from the date of purchase, at our own service center
Cases: 2 Year warranty
Phone Cases: 2 Weeks
Personalized Phones: 4 Weeks
Premium Business Cards: 2 Weeks
Swarovski Headphones: 2 Weeks
Gold Rose: 2 Weeks
Personalized iPad: 4 weeks
Personalization of your design might take some more time to develop it accordingly and the final product is delivered in 1-5 business days.
The products are also completely insured with DHL and in case of any loss in delivery, a 100% refund will be provided.
The personalized products, used/damaged products, or the products with damaged packings are not returnable.
People purchasing products from the Experience Center can pay 60% of the total amount in advance, while the remaining 40% can be paid when the final product is ready to be dispatched.
Placing an order through the website requires a complete payment in advance.